Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,260 (CH$1,469,094) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)