Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,072 (CH$1,372,125) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)