Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,528 (CH$2,258,250) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)