Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 USD / CLP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,346 (CH$1,622,100) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)