Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03677 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,258 (ARS $34,209) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)