Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04939 USD / ARS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,361 (ARS $27,563) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)