Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14599 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 550 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,795 ($b12,297) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)