Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,706 ($b11,707) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)