Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04429 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,916 (L 43,253) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)