Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04157 USD / HNL
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,844 (L 44,360) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)