Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,627 (¥412,250) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)