Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22444 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,283 (RM10,171) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)