Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25303 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,330 (RM9,209) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)