Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22738 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,139 (RM9,406) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)