Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,146 (RM9,537) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)