Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25122 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,373 (RM9,445) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)