Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25598 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,164 (8,455 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)