Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26890 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,843 (10,571 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)