Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,462 (4,898,686 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)