Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,426 (€2,765) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)