Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07652 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,514 (R 45,921) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)