Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 USD / RWF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 38% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,559 (1,266,755 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)