Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27813 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,270 (8,162 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (40 minutes ago)