Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,233 (8,212 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (41 minutes ago)