Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,119 (7,450 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (39 minutes ago)