Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,377 (﷼ 43,640,934) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)