Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00352 USD / HUF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,667 (473,249 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)