Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,725 (2,650,580 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)