Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,979 (2,880,473 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)