Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,730 (元23,659) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)