Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04477 USD / CZK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,968 (43,961 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)