Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14616 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 23% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,887 (元19,752) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)