Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15441 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,220 (元14,378) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)