Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20869 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,627 (7,798TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)