Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21297 USD / TRY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,985 (9,320TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)