Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26670 USD / SAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,168 (﷼ 19,379) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)