Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,322 (﷼ 12,459) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)