Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,504 (﷼ 9,388) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)