Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,610 (507,008 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)