Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,842 (RM8,184) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)