Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,219 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08666 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,309 (R 26,648) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)