Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08040 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 312 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,018 (R 25,103) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (42 minutes ago)