Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,876 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06929 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,554 (R 36,858) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)