Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,328 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07652 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,486 (R 32,494) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)