Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07579 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,196 prices entered by 297 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (42 minutes ago)