Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,762 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07603 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,557 (R 33,634) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)