Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14382 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,450 (10,083元) in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)