Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04370 USD / CZK
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,347 (53,722 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)