Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28272 USD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 721 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,199 (14,851 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)