Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28472 USD / ILS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,099 (17,910 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)