Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01464 USD / KGS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,221 (219,966 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)