Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 USD / KGS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,555 (247,784 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)