Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01465 USD / KGS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,134 (213,864 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)