Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 USD / KGS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,560 (248,217 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)