Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 USD / KGS
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,417 (237,363 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)