Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,305 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)