Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,323 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)