Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)