Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,154 in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)