Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,289 in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)