Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 USD / GBP
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,937 (£2,364) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)