Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,651 in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)