Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,587 in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)