Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)