Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is about the same as in Akron, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)