Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,916 (€2,347) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)