Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,952 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,858 in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)