Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,584 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,279 in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)