Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.743 USD / AUD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,143 (AU$5,579) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)