Cost of living in Hermosillo, Mexico compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05252 USD / MXN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,084 (Mex$ 39,692) in Hermosillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)