Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,932 (€3,374) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)