Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,249 (€3,638) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (17 minutes ago)