Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 590 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,775 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (25 minutes ago)