Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,043 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)