Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,542 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)