Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,281 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)