Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,771 (₩4,271,835) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)