Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,547 (₨105,367) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)