Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,337 (₨147,722) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)