Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14593 USD / CNY
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,522 (元10,428) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (32 minutes ago)