Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,972 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)