Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,030 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)