Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 629 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,383 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)