Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $3,020 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)