Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23745 USD / PLN
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,698 (7,151 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)