Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,031 (﷼ 85,534,138) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)