Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,461 (€2,111) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (44 minutes ago)